Return & Refund Policy
If you decide you are not happy with the Dowco products you received, you may return them within 30 days of delivery. The item should be new and unused. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. We do not charge a restock fee.
Refunds | Return Shipping | Exchanges | Used or Damaged Merchandise | Electronics and Hard Parts | International Returns | Defects | Order Cancellation / Modifications | Warranty Returns | Damaged Goods | Returns Process | Questions/Concerns
Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
Once your return is received and inspected by Dowco, usually within 1 day of receipt, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Manitowoc warehouse.
Please contact Customer Support if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will assist you in ordering the right product.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns need a RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Dowco in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us.
- We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- After you process your return, place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer (details), it will be applied
- You are still responsible for return shipping on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been used cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Dowco upon delivery will be rejected.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "In Process." Once an order has been "Completed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and we are awaiting tracking information.
Warranty Return information can be found on our Warranty Returns page.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
After you receive your RA# from Dowco, you may ship it back to us.
Returns should be shipped to:
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXX)
1434 South 59th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Please retain your return tracking information. Dowco is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Dowco when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
If you have any questions about this process, we can be reached by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by contact form.